Our MASSILLON SMILES GOLD PLAN is an annual membership plan created to deliver quality dental services to families like yours who do not have access to traditional dental insurance. For a low, annual fee, members of our plan will receive numerous discounted services and exclusive benefits. Not to mention, our office offers the convenience of extended hours plus the individualized attention of private care.
Our plan is designed to make dental care affordable for both individuals and families. This means you, your spouse and any dependent children under the age of 19 or full-time students up to age 23 (proof must be provided) are eligible for membership.
Annual membership includes:
Not to mention...
*A dental prophylaxis performed on transitional or permanent dentition that includes scaling and/or polishing procedures to remove plaque, calculus, and stains from the coronal (crown) of the tooth.
Benefits begin immediately on the date of enrollment with membership paid in full. As this is an annual membership plan, the plan will remain active for a minimum of 12 months. Any benefits not redeemed during membership period are forfeited.
If you would like to enroll in our Massillon Smiles Gold Plan, please call our office. Our team will assist you in filling out the enrollment form and getting payment set up. We are happy to answer any questions you might have.
The MASSILLON SMILES GOLD PLAN is NOT a dental insurance policy and does not make payments directly to the provider. It is the responsibility of the members to pay for all dental services from their provider based on the reduced fee schedule. All payments are made directly to the dental office at the time treatment is performed. You should discuss all future payments and costs before future appointments are made.
1. Demonstrated non-compliance with the recommended course of treatment.
2. Services, which in the opinion of the attending dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s health.
3. Restorations, splints or other appliances used to increase vertical dimension or to restore occlusion.
4. Any service you are referred out of the office for; Periodontics, endodontics, and oral surgery.
5. Congenital malformations, except congenital anomaly of a tooth or teeth covered from birth.
6. Dispensing of drugs not normally supplied in the dental office.
7. Hospital benefits for any other dental procedure.
8. Loss or theft of dentures, bridges or crowns.
9. Services for injuries or conditions, which are covered under Workers’ Compensation or Employer’s Liability Laws.
10. Services that cannot be performed because of general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient.
11. If patient should become covered by a traditional dental plan this plan becomes null & void with no refund of the fees.